You Can Have Whatever You Want!

over 12 years ago

You Can Have Anything You Want By Psychic Avalon I am sure you have heard of the buzz concepts ‘manifesting’ and the ‘law of attraction.’ If you have not, then you are in for a wonderful treat. I first became aware of manifesting about five years ago. I was at a crossroads in my life and I was uncertain about what to do. I had recently become ill, had gained 100 pounds and was unable to work. I also had negative family members around me and I was broke. My life felt out of control it and I felt utterly hopeless. Some people call this depression; I call it a period of life when life lessons are learned. We tend to learn our most important lessons in life during times of despair or sadness. It is almost as if ‘depression’ gets us to listen. We can use the power of manifesting, and end the cycle of depression or hopelessness.

When my life was at a crossroads, I knew I needed to change my thought process. I ‘stumbled upon’ a movie called The Secret and it introduced me to the Law of Attraction. This universal law states that what we project out to the universe comes back to us; like attracts like. For example, when we focus on our problems and how miserable our life is, we simply attract more of those circumstances into our life. Like the Law of Gravity states ‘what goes up must come down’, the Law of Attraction states that ‘our thoughts become things’. Everything in the world consists of energy. Energy is all around us, it is in every atom and cell in the Universe, and our life force is driven by energy. Our words and thoughts also consist of energy and they put out a vibration of energy into the Universe, and attract similar energy back to us. How we perceive everything around us is what ultimately becomes our reality. After watching the movie, I realized a few techniques that I needed to start to use. At the time, I was always focusing on my problems. I would focus on how sick I felt and how I would never overcome it. I would look in the mirror and think, “I am so fat and unattractive!” What I didn’t realize was that my thoughts were just attracting more of those same circumstances into my life, and that is why I was becoming more ill and gaining weight. What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds…Heaven on Earth is a choice you must make, not a place we must find ~ Wayne Dyer The first thing I did to change this negative pattern in my life was start to think positive thoughts about what I wanted to change. Even when I felt sick I would say, “I am so healthy”. I started to look in the mirror and say, “I am so slim and beautiful”! I was starting to focus on what I wanted, instead of being overly conscious of what I lacked. I told my sister five years ago that I will be healthy and I will be skinny. I told her that I will have all of the abundance and prosperity that I needed. She was very supportive, but she couldn’t understand how I would be able to achieve all of the things I claimed. I remember her saying to me, “But you are sick and you are overweight… that is reality”. My response was that I believe that I am already healthy, and I just know it. I started to change my whole attitude and every day Because I started feeling better, I began going to the gym and working out. I was getting more in shape and my illness was disappearing. I went to the doctor and had blood work done and he flat out told me, “Everything is balanced, you are in perfect health”. I was so appreciative. I started to lose all of my weight and I am now 130 pounds. My body is in great shape, and I am confident and I feel wonderful. Because I felt better, I started working again and I even went back to school. I have an abundance of new opportunities in my life, and every time I turn around the universe surprises me with even more. The negative relationships in my life are now also gone. Life is meant to be a wonderful thing, and I want everyone to share in it and enjoy it. So jump on this train with me, let’s go places together!

over 12 years ago

Im right there with you :)

over 12 years ago
psychic_bertha's photo

*'Berthas Business*' ~ Spir... (psychic_bertha)

2 posts

I’m very neutral to this “law of attraction” thingy, but I would like you to read this:

http://www.jonathanfields.com/blog/ive-got-a-secret-the-law-of-attraction-is-a-lie/

I must admit I have yet to see The Secret and can not take a stand in this discussion, but I would like to know what your opinions are to this:)

over 12 years ago
chiefnitehawk63 didn't upload a photo

Estanislao Garza (chiefnitehawk63)

44 posts

I like what you write. Its difficult to read cause its so much.

over 12 years ago
psychicsharon4u's photo

Sharon King (psychicsharon4u)

22 posts

The law of attraction is oh so real. Just the miracle of human body and more….

over 12 years ago

It has changed my life. Im not kidding it works, and not only does it work. It changes your life! If anyone wants to laern more Ill be here to talk :)

over 12 years ago
chiefnitehawk63 didn't upload a photo

Estanislao Garza (chiefnitehawk63)

44 posts

My old Spice attracts cats.

over 12 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I’ve been listening to it for two years now, and feel it is one of the best things I’ve ever learned, and have in my life today! :)