Reflecting on 2011

over 12 years ago

It is hard to believe that it has been over a year since I became an advisor here on BitWine.

The journey here has been quite interesting and fruitful. I really do enjoy being available for clients who need Honest Enlightenment in all areas of their lives, connecting with those who have passed on and becoming an Empty Vestal of Communications between my clients and their loved ones, referring clients to organizations and such for assistance, general Life Coaching and all the other services I provide. This is what I was born to do. It took a very long time for my guides to convince me that charging for my services is not wrong.

For the most part my clients have been some of the most awesome people you would want to know. Sometimes life gets overwhelming and knowing where to turn to find out which path to choose can be a difficult thing. My clients come back time and again, because they know I am straight forward and honest, never sugarcoat anything and that I provide them with genuine professional services. They understand that their confidentiality is important to me, as a Professional Advisor. I want to thank each one for requesting my professional services.

I’d like to take this opportunity to say Thank You to Jennifer G (and all the BitWine staff) who started this site, keep it up and running properly and collaborating on the growth of BitWine on a constant basis.

I am glad that I found BitWine. I look forward to another year of Productive Enlightenment & Assistance to clients here.

If you would like to know what 2012 has in store for you contact me with no hesitations. I’m Here for You.