ADVENTURES OF A HOT MESS...WHEN MERCURY GOES RETROGRADE PART 2

over 12 years ago
readings_with_nicole didn't upload a photo

Nicole Bowman (readings_with_nicole)

116 posts

Welcome to Part 2 of our Mercury in Retrograde Series…

Here’s an exercise that my guides led me through (once we were back on speaking terms) for Forgivness & Healing:

1) Begin by surrounding yourself with a healing white light. (This is the light of protection & the spirit of our creator.)

2) Now call on your spiritual team of guides, angels, healers, and teachers.

3) Affirm that what you are about to do will be healing for both yourself and the person involved.

4) Now, close your eyes and breath in deeply.

5) Allow whatever emotions you feel to come to the surface. (If you need to cry do so. If you need to scream, get crackin on that too)

6) Now picture the person you need to forgive in your minds eye & surround them with a protective white light (kind of like a day dream).

7) Gently ask yourself “where in my body am I losing energy? where in my body might these emotions be lodged?)

8) Guide your cupped hands to the part of your body that seems to hold the emotion and is connected to this person (You many find energy lodged in several places-treat them all) and send white light to the area, dissolving all the pain.

9) Once this is completed say the person’s name aloud and affirm : “You have no more power over me and I have no more power over you. I forgive you and I release you (from my lifeif this phrase feels right to you say it, if not simply say “i release you”). Any energy that you have taken from me, I now call back into my body. Any energy that I have taken from you, I now send back to your body. I affirm that your team of guides and angels will heal your energetic field as well. We are now complete. I send you love & peace and so it is amen!”

Final Thoughts…

Remember intention is everything.

What you focus on is what you will experience.

So fall into the arms of love and express each and every emotion with gratitude, even if it may feel like a struggle.

You are unfolding beautifuly.

Continue to walk your path with honesty & integrity; relishing the joy of this human experience and the thrilling emotions that make life worth living.

You are a star being & a miracle child with wings.

Never forget to shine your light: 0 )

Always,

Nicole

Some elements of the healing exercise were created using the teachings of Echo Bodine & Louise Hay **For more info visit: www.echobodine.com or www.hayhouse.com

ABOUT THE BLOGGA

Nicole Bowman is an artist, intuitive, and student of life. She is a spiritual medium who gives readings for the soul that healp unearth your authentic voice & live your personal truth.

Nicole is also the host of Live the Light, a global radio show on the Blog Talk Network.

To schedule a reading with Nicole visit: www.bitwine.com and send her a message.

Clients who mention this article will receive $10 off their 30 ($30 reg.), 40 ($40 reg.) and 60 ($60 reg) readings!

This offer is good for new clients only!

Always remember to live your light, love yourself, and be the miracle you are seeking!