Depression

over 12 years ago
psychic_tarot_expert's photo

Psychic Susan (psychic_tarot_expert)

117 posts

Depression

What is depression? Why do I feel this way? Why can’t I find my perfect partner or job? Why am I faced with these trials? Good people have bad things happen. Why? Serious depression is usually an indicator that we have veered off our predestined course. Our souls are reaching out to us telling us that something is just not right. We preplan hardships and lessons into our lives, so we can grow and learn. These events should not cause serious depression. Any event we preplanned prior to this lifetime to learn and grow from should be events we can handle. When serious depression sets in we have veered off course from our preplanned track. This is where a psychic reading can be very helpful. It is a guiding light to help put us back on the track we were meant to be on. Freewill gives us the means to go in any direction. Sometimes freewill leads us way off track of our predestined route. We are placed in this world and our souls “forget” all the knowledge we have gained from our previous lifetimes and experience. It is important that we “forget” this knowledge. We would not be able to grow and learn from our lessons if we didn’t. However this also opens up the freewill area. God does not dictate our lives. Even though we preplan events and meetings, we still have the freewill to do and behave however we choose in these situations. Sometimes we end up far away from the track we preplanned our souls to end up. When this happens serious depression sets in. Depression is the first indicator that our souls have veered from the correct path. If you find yourself suffering from depression, you could benefit from a psychic reading. Getting back on your predestined path will cue your soul to “feel better.” You will know you are back on your path by relief in symptoms. Sometimes you may need to go on medication permanently or temporarily to help get through the period. This is ok. God created doctors and modern medicine to help us as much as he placed psychics on our path to help us. I do not believe in curses. Other souls don’t have any power over us unless we let them. We can however, curse ourselves with negativity. We can sometimes be our own worst enemy. It is true that no one is harder on us than ourselves. So please take my advice and cut yourself some slack. You are a creature of God and you deserve all the benefits he has bestowed on us. We are meant to be happy. It is achievable no matter what adversity we face. How we handle situations will be the true source of guiding light. God truly wants his children to be happy. When we let go of our fears we can have this true happiness, no matter what adversity faces us. If you find yourself suffering from depression, call on me for a reading. I can help you figure out where you have veered off path. When you get back on the correct track you will feel immediate relief of your symptoms. Your soul will recognize your correct path and push you towards it. As a resisted nurse, I can also offer realistic advice about medications and when seeking a doctor’s advice may be beneficial. Seeking a doctor’s advice should not be viewed as a weakness. If we were diagnosed as diabetic or hypertensive we would not think twice about seeking a medical opinion. Depression can have serious side effects for ourselves and the loved ones around us. Call on me for help if you find yourself feeling this way.