Intro about myself Psychic Medium Anna Simon

over 12 years ago
anna35 didn't upload a photo

Psychic Medium Anna Simon (anna35)

7 posts

Blessings to you all ,

My name is Psychic Teacher Anna Simon known to many as Psychic Teacher Anna Simon. I am a Psychic Medium & Spiritual Teacher ,Lecture,Radio Host. But my main ability is to see the otherside. Meaning yes I can see people and animals and all living things that have passed over to the otherside. As a child at 11 years old I was awaken by light and an Angel appeared and shown me the mission I would embark on which fast forward has come to pass. Now as a Psychic Medium I am able to not only see the otherside but communicate with them as well. I can translate the energy and pin point location of there passing or how they passed. Yes they come to me and I can see them like I would see any normal human being. But the difference is that I have the ability to choose to help them manifest and show themselves through my energy field to others that are requesting the reading its self! I have been asked if I get tired and the answer would be NO. I use GOD energy to protect me and keep me not tired and full of loving energy! So I know how to turn off the gift and turn it on when requested a mediumship. Usually my mediumship requires a full hour due to all the information that comes in. I do use this gift to help many in the paranormal field and in the past been filmed and gone to different locations to help the experts in researching there quest! This is a special and blessed gift that I take pride in helping others heal in the world and connect to there loved ones from the otherside! So please understand that I am not a typical PSYCHIC MEDIUM but one that can actually remote view persons,locations and more. I take full pride in my work and only do so many mediumships a week! Yes I do a lot of Love Psychic Readings and it helps many but my main and dedication is helping others with my mediumship! I never take it for granted and I respect the otherside and if negative comes in I send it back with love and light always! I do protect myself and others that work with me when I do this paranormal side of my business because it can get very interesting at times and you must protect yourself always with the right tools and prayers in form of love and from the right place which is GOD energy! So I am just a normal woman with a GIFT to help others heal through messages from beyond! So if you ever need help with paranomal questions of any type or need help with a case or just want to connect to a loved one who has passed.

edited for content

Looking forward to chatting with you here on Bitwine!

Love and Light
Psychic Teacher Anna Simon