My Angel Card Readings 1

over 6 years ago
mariestmichael's photo

Marie St. Michael (mariestmichael)

5 posts

I thought it would be useful for me to explain how the work I do differs from that of many psychics. In no way is this a judgment of what others do on Bitwine or on another site. I have been a lightworker and shaman for decades and a psychic since I was a child. No, I have never been that type of psychic who can tell you lottery numbers—we can have an entire complete article about that at some other time. Nor have I have I been the type of psychic who can tell you that you will meet your soulmate or twin flame at Joe’s Bar this Saturday night and then you will make mad passionate love until exactly 4:17 a.m. Personally, I have little confidence in that kind of reading. But if some people can do it, then may the force be with them. While I am an old lightworker, I am rather new to Bitwine. During my first few weeks, I received requests for readings from quite a few people who were not sincere in how they approached me. Since I feel and see energy, this was quite obvious. And since I am a human being just like the rest of you, it was indeed also hurtful. Some people wrote to me expecting magic answers to very serious questions…as if I could wave a magic wand and cure long-term problems in their lives. While I use angel cards to anchor my readings, the angels don’t mess around. Of course, they are concerned about your personal lives because your happiness and your being on your path helps the world to heal. But they don’t appreciate when their advice is ignored. They can show us pathways to healing that are always spiritual, but too often I heard, “Well, that isn’t right.” “I don’t like that.” “That is not what I was expecting.” Perhaps you were expecting someone to tell you what you wanted to hear despite what our divine guardians and advisors tell us? If that is the case, please don’t call me. I don’t play those games, and I simply can’t. The karmic price for me would be very high. And I would not do that for anyone. A great part of what the angels tell us has to do with transforming ourselves internally, that is, spiritual alchemy. Everything in your life, you have attracted! Every joy and every hurt. You have the power to attract new things. You are not a puppet. When I a psychic tells you that something will absolutely happen in the future, my red flags go up. Sometimes, angels show us a certain timeline as a warning. In fact, I get those kinds of messages all the time. We always have choices about our future, and that is why we live on a planet of free will in a free will universe. Recently I did a reading for a friend of mine who is 36 and struggles to make the most basic living. He can’t pay his rent, eat properly and lives constantly on the brink of homelessness, despite having an associate’s degree from a good university. I have many tarot, angel and other earth spirit decks that I use for readings. I used an Angel Oracle deck to read him first: past, present, and future. All of the cards gave troubling messages—a tortured past, daily struggles, but it was the future card that came up the most catastrophic. I saw his homelessness and a downward spiral. It was rather late at night, but I felt compelled to take out another deck, and give another reading. While the past and present cards did not differ much, the future card, revealed an entirely transformed timeline; it was not a fairy tale but a chance of having a loving partner, enough money to sustain a good life, and more contact with his children who are getting older. “How can this be?” he asked me. I needed to meditate for several minutes before the answer came clearly from the angels. And really it made so much sense. “The first reading,” Michael told me shows the path of his life if he continues living as he does, with the same set of values, and particularly with his same set of beliefs about money and people with money, being evil and oppressive, the future is very bad indeed. The second set showed him how his life can change if he goes about making these internal changes, Michael continued. (Archangel Michael.) Continued….

over 6 years ago
mariestmichael's photo

Marie St. Michael (mariestmichael)

5 posts

Here is the rest of the article: And so this is what I told him. The man I read for does not believe in angels or spirits, and yet, they were communicating so clearly to him. Two weeks later now, his life is swirling even further downward. I could say, “He didn’t listen to me. He didn’t like what I do him.” But I am just an oracle for angels, ascended masters and the elemental guardians, such as the fairies. I channel what is given. For this reason, I received two bad reviews during my first two weeks on Bitwine. Other people call me in search of quick answers to usually lovelorn problems. My reading of this dear friend took and hour. Sorry, “quick and dirty,” is not how I work. The angels are not quick and dirty. They are pristine, loving and thoughtful. I did another one (free) for a best friend of mine a few days ago, and he nearly cried over its accuracy. All this is lovely, and I consider myself a generous person, but I, too, live in this material world and have bills to pay. So, this is how I work. I ask you to be sincere with me, because I will be absolutely truthful with you. It never good karma to steal someone’s time, or play with it, or then try to scam someone for a reading that literally came from the divine. My advice to you is to walk with the angels. Talk to them. And when they give you challenging answers, accept the challenges. Blessed be your life