The Anne Rose Edition

over 7 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

I thought that it was time I made an announcement on some of the amazing readings that I have recently being involved with. I feel incredibly lucky and blessed to have had the opportunity to guide some wonderful individuals. I find that each and every reading is so different – no readings are the same; each persons path is indeed unique to them. It truly is quite a humbling experience to know that I am called to deliver and can do this in some small way.

To aid me in delivering my readings I developed a new deck of playing cards over the last 12 months. As many of you know I am a Master of Cartomancy and use in the main simple playing cards. But I felt the need to create a new deck in the name of my beloved and departed Mama Anne Rose (may she RIP). So I now use and work with The Anne Rose Edition.

This deck has helped me bring clarity to the most difficult situations and with it I feel that I can go so much deeper. I see what was previously hidden. I can see even more light in the darkest of situations.

In 2017 I was happy to read for literally hundreds of you and together we spent literally thousands of minutes in some wonderfully enlightening readings. I hope to continue to guide and assist in the coming year in whatever way I can.

I thank you all for choosing to entrust me as your psychic reader and guiding light. I send you my sincere Blessings!

✝ Count Marco ✝

over 6 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

To develop your own cards is truly exciting! Well done Count Marco :)

over 6 years ago

Very interesting ! xx