Twin Flame Phases 3-4

over 8 years ago
psychichelena's photo

Psychic Helena Louis (psychichelena)

76 posts

So in the phase we learn how to deal with the runner

Stage 3 Acceptance and Surrender in my opinion this stage is very hard.

It can and will cause lots of tears and heartache. But be strong its a period you must go through to prepare you for your twin and prepare your twin for you.

In this phase you will have to learn to accept the runner. and allow Him/her to have there way. They will run and find there own path. this is a time for self acknowledgement a time for inner growth, In this phase the runner will take on new relationships or carry on with current one they will continue to grow and find that there is nothing and no one that compare to there twin.

The chaser will be lift with a sense of loss and feeling of hopelessness,

But there is hope and this phase is for you as well. So fight through it and find your self find your inner spirit listen to your heart you have many thing you need to experience before your Twin comes back. Have fun enjoy the companionship of others, In this phase you will have karmic relationships cross your path to strengthen and weaken you in areas you never knew you needed work.

In this phase everything you thought you knew and everything you believed will change you will begin a spiritual break through and you both will go through the purification process which will give you that special understanding to prepare you for the next phase.

Warning free will plays a part here. And let me add that the divine protector is always protecting each of the twins.

In saying that some times the runner continues to run you may have to wait! For the next life to meet again. In this case you will meet again in the next life and not have as many issues as you did in this one,,,

But if you both decide to reconcile,

What you did have you will find it much easier and more open to the phase that is coming.

Stage 4 is Final Reunion In this phase the human (flesh and worldly desire breaks down)

You both realized that this is a spiritual connection. And begin the spiritual cleansing process of each other souls. And this is a hard area but the fairy tail phase that you have already passed, Will give you the strength because knowing how good things can be, will keep each of you coming back to each other..

There is more to say about this phase and i will post more tomorrow. So i hope this will give you some insight on this Twin flame stages for now hang in there and be strong its worth the wait…

Love and light psychic Helena

for twin flame readings contact me

over 7 years ago
psychichelena's photo

Psychic Helena Louis (psychichelena)

76 posts

Keep searching and praying