Transformation

over 8 years ago
spiritualmind2943 didn't upload a photo

Jordin (spiritualmind2943)

32 posts

I have been reading people for a long time and feel it is my duty to start writing a little about my experiences. Hopefully it helps someone to a degree. Transformation is a mixed bag of candy in a way.. What does that mean? It means it can come in a lot of different forms. Life can knock us down, push us around, and even leave us bruised and scarred spiritually. I myself went through a horrible period of hardship. I was almost homeless, so I know a little about hardship. What I knew at my core was I wasn’t a happy person. I was very angry, I was very defensive, my friends weren’t good influences, I had no love life, and my home life was not working out well. So in all, I was definitely in ruin. Every area of my life was not working for me. I became bitter, angry, how can life be so cruel? How can life be such a horrible experience for someone? Why couldn’t I make more money, or be famous because at the time I wanted to be a singer, or have a partner that loved me? Why why why. I started asking all these questions in my head and asked them quite often. Sometimes I would get down on my knees praying for god to give me an answer, even though I really didn’t believe in anything religiously or spiritually then. At this time in my life everything for me was shut down like a TV screen. Not working, black, no reception at all. So again I started asking the same questions until finally something happened to me. Now, I don’t know if what happened to me was the real turning point, I’m still searching for that answer today. But what I can tell you is my life today has changed. I still had a car thankfully and I was just done. I decided to drive in my car and just go wherever the trip took me. I ended up at Barns and Nobles in the new age section. I found a wonderful book called Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsh. And I swear one of the very first Lines were… Are you really ready for the answers or are you just venting? That struck me so deeply I can’t even tell you. It was like I had total confirmation all the way through my body. I was like WHAT? Excuse me? Is this book talking to me? Is this book in my head? How could it be that what I was going through and what I was asking for could show up SO PLAINLY in regular words? It was like it was speaking to my very soul. I will never forget that day as long as I live. I can’t tell you if that was my real turning point, but I can tell you it struck such a cord that almost 10 years later I still remember it. From then on I read other books and began understanding somethings about myself. I began to really dig deep and tried to figure out why my life wasn’t working. Here is what I can tell you from my own personal experiences. YOU CONTROL IT! Your life is in a mess because YOU ALLOW IT! Your life isn’t working because YOU AREN’T WORKING. Now, I know to the professional this is like YES! We know this duh! But for the everyday person they really truly do not understand this. They constantly want to blame others, and put the fault on something else other than themselves. But it really is you. You are the catalyst that needs to change. Your thought processes, your actions, your words. ALL of it needs to change in order for you to live your best life. You need to stop blaming and realize that you are in the mess you’re in because you put yourself there. A lot of people can’t understand this for some reason,

over 8 years ago

32 posts

they don’t want to really change they want things to be mended. They want relief by getting a boyfriend/girlfriend, making more money to buy stuff that you really don’t need, when all the while you’re not dealing with the core issues. You’re not dealing with yourself. You don’t understand who you are, and you’re not really caring for yourself! I have seen many people say, what does that mean? What does it really mean that I don’t know who I am? I do know myself! No, you don’t. Because if you did you would be comfortable in your own skin and not feel like you NEED to be with someone, or you NEED that million dollars. You would be comfortable not making a million dollars, and you would be comfortable not being with someone RIGHT NOW because you’d understand what it truly means to be you. So this I say… transformation is…A bitch. Transformation really is not easy. But I will say, it is a gift in disguise to propel you into the life you truly want. If this touches you I really truly encourage you to start reading books, as many as you can. Read about other people, other situations. Get a reading here and there. But the main thing is to UNDERSTAND YOURSELF SO YOU CAN LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE. Life is speaking to you but you’re not listening! You’re ignoring it! If what you want is just a boyfriend/girlfriend, or just money then this post isn’t for you. If you keep having the same things going on, you’re in ruin, your life isn’t working and hasn’t been working, you’re having money issues again for the 29th (Hopefully not) time. This post is meant for you. This post I hope speaks to you. How do you change it? By understanding who you are and what you really want. The way you’ve been living isn’t working out. So change it! Real change! Read some books. Go back to school! Get over needing a boyfriend or a girlfriend! If you can’t live with yourself how on earth is someone else going to live with you? Meditate, learn something new, change how you’re doing things. Real change! Not just thinking about it, do it! You can’t fool the universe. You can’t say oh yes I’m gonna do it and then sit at home on the computer talking to people thinking your changing. That isn’t it. You have to MOVE, ACTION. Thoughts + Real Actions = Results. Not Thoughts and no action. Sorry! Doesn’t work that way! In summary I hope this has touched some of you, and I hope you think about what it truly means to be human, and what you really want in this life. And then start moving towards it! Blessings!

over 8 years ago

Transformation, however, is far more challenging for two distinct reasons. First, the future state is unknown when you begin, and is determined through trial and error as new information is gathered. This makes it impossible to “manage” transformation with pre-determined, time-bound and linear project plans. You can have an over-arching change strategy, but the actual change process literally must “emerge” as you go. This means that your executives, managers and frontline workers alike must operate in the unknown—that scary, unpredictable place where stress skyrockets and emotions run high.

Second, the future state is so radically different than the current state that the people and culture must change to implement it successfully. New mindsets and behaviors are required. In fact, often leaders and workers must shift their worldviews to even invent the required new future, let alone operate it effectively.

over 8 years ago

32 posts

Interesting point :)

over 8 years ago

32 posts

I would agree that the future state is unknown and is determined through trial and error. However, it is better in my opinion to TRY and make it as best you can. I don’t believe it makes it impossible to “manage” transformation however. What doesn’t work you realize. And what does you then adapt that new strategy. And if we were to also say, if you can’t “manage” transformation, then your saying transformation is something we have no control over,which then you can’t manage your life. And in my opinion, you HAVE to manage your life because you are the only one in control. You make the choice. Also, nothing can emerge from you when you don’t TRY IT because then it’s just a thought and no action. Also, in this particular context I am speaking of just yourself, not including anyone else. So therefore, in my opinion, you do not need anyone else to change. They are how they are for good or bad. YOU are the one changing, and what doesn’t serve you will no longer will be in a state of flux until you let go of those things/people and find something that does interest you and truly make you happy.