DONALD TRUMP WILL NOT WIN IN PRESIDENT ELECTION USA 2016

over 8 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

DONALD TRUMP .WILL NOT WIN IN PRESIDENT ELECTION USA 2016…. I HAD STUDIED HIS HOROSCOPE AND I HAD FOUND THAT IN HIS HOROSCOPE ,, PLANET ARE NOT ALLOW HIM TO NEXT PRESIDENT OF USA 2016. 1…..... when we match Trump chart with all former President chart …..his chart is not fit for presidency….every former President chart had very strong connection and good angle between Jupiter and Sun…..Jupiter was excellent angle with Saturn and Moon and Mars are very strong in all presidency and all president chart had very good influence with Leo and Sagittarius sign….. Every former successful president of USA have good rhythm with USA Horoscope…....except Trump…. !! 2…... He will never win presidency …..he was born in eclipse time and 8 th March 2016 Eclipse will damage his personality and I had very deep study his chart 3…..... He had Moon in Scorpio sign and Scorpio of Mars ( from 20 Feb ) will very bad angle with his 10 th house of chart and he will not success and he will also make another rubbish statement and MARS WILL MAKE HIM OVERCONFIDENT ONLY 4…......In his chart …..Due to Gemini of Mercury…mercury had make him very skill..intelligent and brilliant….strong Mercury person can successful in skill and Business ….but strong mercury person can”t successful politician. Gemini of Mercury make person some time very dreamy and over talking person. 5…......In his chart 7 th house of public life and Love and Marriage life lord Saturn is located in 12 house of chart ,,,He had not successful marriage life ….then how he will have successful public life or presidency 6…...... In his chart he is passing under main period of shadow of Rahu Vishottari Mahadasha..and in the sub period of shadow of Ketu mahadasha from 26 June 2015 to 14 July 2016….that mean he will retire from president candidacy 7…...... Jupiter have always relate to wisdom, understanding, honesty and diplomacy…. person will successful politician when Saturn Mars and Jupiter are well connected well angle, and inter relationship among them…in Donald chart Jupiter is well connected with Sun…it indicate high success in business …Mars and Saturn are not sufficient support from Jupiter … 8…....... He is just aggressive talking due to Mars and Moon square ….Moon is very poor and negative result in his chart….TIME WILL TALL ALL 9….......King maker Uranus planet is not supporting him to be a next president of USA….Transit of Uranus is also bad angle with 10 th house of business and power and designation house… 10…......Jupiter is Transit in Leo sign till ….22 August 2016, Leo of Jupiter is not too supporting him….Now Jupiter had get Retrogration and Jupiter is conjunct with Shadow of Rahoo…this conjunction create many conclusion and over trust … Achharya Jaydev…

over 8 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Trump is a racist and a bigot and I sure hope he doesn’t win the nomination. If he is elected we will see something bad…another war,a nuke attack…within a year.

over 8 years ago

190 posts

Thanks my dear Robin…..8 March eclipse will make eclipse in his way His chart and planet not in a position to make him a Next president of USA…..USA will have amazing future…..Achharya Jyadev

over 8 years ago

190 posts

hello thanks all my friend and welwisher thankis for send me many message and support ….for my prediction….He will feel the bad effect of eclipse of 8 Marsh 2015….Achharya Jaydev

over 8 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Who then will win?

over 8 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

Interesting article and I hope your right :) x