Words of empowerment

over 8 years ago
geminivo's photo

Victoria Alvarado (geminivo)

40 posts

Words of empowerment Words and beliefs Can either make you or break you whether it’s coming out your own mouth or a judgment made by someone else that makes you feel inadequate. The truth is We are all faced with a daily choice on how we are receptive and how we react to things. Many don’t realize how much power and energy are put behind something so simple as I can’t, I don’t or you can’t or you won’t

From my own experience I’ve learned that words spoken out my mouth should empower me to better my circumstances not to hinder them. The secret to manifestation is that the words must match the emotion behind the intent so the Intention you put out can be drawn in. It’s also important to speak lovingly at all times, just by Building up the self esteem of not only ourselves but also of others shifts our vibration and puts us in the vibration of love and this vibrational energy is a much higher frequency that allows us to attract positive things in our lives. By Implementing the energy of fear , hate, anger , jealousy and pain only blocks us from receiving the abundance, happiness and joy we truly seek within this life time.

So if your intent is to have a better marriage or a higher paying job you have to be mindful of your words and thoughts , you can’t tell a friend I want a happy marriage but I know it won’t get better or I want a better job but I’m not experienced enough. With this type of thinking you won’t get very far. So when things dont necessarily work out the way you hoped you must realize the universe is only responding to the very energy you put out . Your mind your heart and beliefs must all align in order to manifest what you want so keep it positive at all times and leave the fear based, self limiting and negative thoughts out the equation or you’ll block your blessings.

Your words should empower you not hinder you. So be mindful of your thoughts

Intuitive creation coaching by victoria alvarado