DREAMS ... WHAT THEY DO THEY MEAN ???

over 8 years ago

​We all dream and sometimes our dreams can cause us to feel a wide range of emotions from sublime happiness to touching on our darkest fears. And at times ​when going through trauma or upheaval in our lives our dream state can be intense and at times disturbing. Always keep in mind that NO harm can come in dream state and it is what is says it is a “state” of mind. Albeit a sleepy one usually )

Then there has much been written on interpretation of dreams (the ones that we remember at least ) – did you know that for every dream you do remember on average they are at least 8 other dreams per cycle we will never remember. But let us not get off track here.

For sure some dreams DO hold meaning and ARE giving you insight and deeper knowledge into something directly connected to your life or of someone connected to you. And unlocking the meanings of such dreams can be empowering and rewarding with the knowledge it can bring forth.

As part of my own work I do dream interpretation when asked. However – the first thing I always look at when asked about a dream and its meaning is to define if the dream does hold validity or is just part of the static that the mind works through when it goes through clearing our brain of the recent activity.

In sleep dreams are also a form of putting things in the right place and getting those thoughts sorted in a concise order and as that process is underway dreams are the visual traces of that process.

Sometimes I will see that the dream did not hold any deeper meaning (sometimes to the disappointment of Client ) in the way of imparting a message in the spiritual sense. Even though interpreting the dream can on its own be enlightening on its own, and they are many sites online where you can get basic meanings of dreams. Such as dreaming of snakes or dreaming of falling – and the base interpretations of those mostly will follow the same theme.

Knowing what dreams hold value and which dreams DO NOT will clear the path to ensure when a dream does hold a key or meaning it can properly dissected,and analysed to begin the unlocking of its meaning and message held within.

One of the things that can point to a dream holding a message (that awaits to be unlocked ) is if the theme is recurring over a period of nights weeks months or even years. Meaning that the dream will keep coming back until its message is both delivered and understood by the intended recipients.

And as with all dreams if your serious about unlocking the meanings of those important ones. It is IMPORTANT you remember them correctly.

How to remember correctly ?

Before you go to bed make sure you have a pad and pen by your bedside. (In my case its a filthy mattress on the floor so I have no bedside but I do own pen and paper ;) when your dreaming your mind is very very alert even though body sleeps. Such dreams that “Can” hold meaning will be remembered soon as you wake up.

However as we know even the strongest of dreams can quickly get buried in the sub-conscious. So grab that pen and that paper soon as you wake up and write down EVERYTHING you remember from your dream. It may not make any sense at the time – but later on when brain has archived the dream and you cant remember it – it can be fascinating to read back on those notes you make.

In doing so you keep a record and build a picture if you like as to what patters if any they are. Then at some point you may wish to get such dreams analysed by an Empath such as yours truly :-) And the more precise detail I have from the dream(s) the more I can see if the dream does hold meaning or is just “static”

In the end dreams can hold keys – can hold messages – and understanding the true meanings and messages of such dreams can bring immense insight and knowledge.

Never fear what happens in dream land ever – embrace it and keep that Pen n Paper by your bedside.

And if you have a strong recurring dream or a one off dream that has got you thinking – then consider speaking to a Psychic / Empath who can work with you to unlock the codes held within.

Sleep Well :-)

Psychic Dino

over 8 years ago

Thank you for your comments sent to me on this article – appreciated :)

over 8 years ago

And by the above just to answer one question that was asked I do not include sleep paralysis that is something totally different (and Unique! )

over 8 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

Excellent Article! Most interesting, I will often log my dreams down, I may message you regarding some of them, I have one which is quite perplexing everywhere I looked was just eyes and triangles, I have not a clue what it means?!

over 8 years ago

I will see what i get on this Raani – interesting to say the least.

Thank you for your kindly comments.