I WILL ONLY TELL YOU WHAT I SEE - BUT DO YOU WANT TO HEAR THAT ?

over 8 years ago

You will no doubt have seen on the various profiles of some of the psychics online statements such as “No sugar coating” or “I will only tell you what I see….” The latter in fact I have somewhere on my own profile here on bitwine. And that is good to know especially when a reader is true to there own word and will only say and speak what they are shown regardless of the question.

But what about the client ? what about the person asking the questions ? How does this fit in with them ? I will use myself as example.

A few years ago I went through a very messy screwed up break up. All the usual things happened. Arguments , feelings of loss , temporary moments of insanity, self esteem in a bucket (next to the toilet) the full works of Grief and loss. I went on a reading frenzy ready to listen to anyone who would tell me anything about the ex and especially when we would reconcile. A few readers told me to relax it would come good. But most told me to move on as the ex had done. But I was not ready to listen and wanted only to hear the good stuff. Long story short La Ex never came back and last I heard is happily married with 28 children :-)

If I had been in a different mind set maybe I would have been more ready to hear the truth but I was not. I was in fact all over the place – which taught me a valuable lesson with the kind of work I do. Its so so important when coming into a reading that your mind is ready to take on board what is said ! And yes even if that is NOT what you want to hear. Don’t shoot the messenger rather take in what is being said but make sure before hand your are mentally prepared for what could be shown.

Many of the people I work with have some very desperate and truly difficult situations and not every client I have likes what I say! But it is I feel moral to say the truth as I see it.

Sometimes I see people who will work things out and sometimes I don’t and then in a gentle way as I can make this known to that person. And I do know that sometimes when its not what you want to hear it can be hard to make any sense of what has been said.

WHY DON’T HE/SHE LOVE ME ?

WHY ARE THEY WITH THEM AND NOT ME ?

WHY WONT THEY RECONCILE ?

WHY AINT I WONT THE LOTTERY (YET ) ?

Those questions and probably 100s more – that when we get a NO answer to can be hard to take in. But that’s where I say always look at the bigger picture.

Things happen for a reason in this life – combined the continual flow of Free Will and Personal choice. Nothing is written in stone ever! Nothing is terminal it is just that life is fluid and open to change. So you yourself should open to change and always be striving for personal development and self improvement. So when a reader tells you “its done time to move on” ... pause a moment and think what this could mean for you ?

It can if you allow it to open up doorways and paths that before had been closed to you or you simply could not see because you have been so held back by the pain around you.

Embrace such news as a real chance to invite change into your life. Remember no one person is worth your happiness your mind or your soul. You can live without them – you can thrive without them! And none of us (as I say in my readings ) are gods just men and women trying to make sense of this world.

So don’t fear what you don’t want to hear – take a bring it on attitude and you will see that in the end all will be well.

Dino :)

http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/380466-psychic_dino

over 8 years ago

This was good to read. I had a bad breakup 4 months ago. I went on a frenzy of readings and almost every person would tell me he is coming back. But, I couldn’t trust that. So I would get another reading hoping they would tell me to move on. Not because I was no longer loving this man, but because it was easier to believe he wasn’t returning. So, here we are. 4 months in. Many predicting this winter, early 2016 he will return and me still not trusting and just wanting to let go and move on.

over 8 years ago

Thank you Mellissa

over 8 years ago

Multiple readings on the same question can cause more confusion rather than Clarity. Choose your reader and time carefully.