What does a Psychic Expects from the person on the other side of the screen ( The Client )

over 8 years ago

(☆) Come prepared what you are going ask about, either make series of question inside your head or preferable to note them down.

(☆) How much time it would take ( do you need a brief reading or detailed one ? think about it – also regard the suggestion of the psychic but, yes at the end use your common sense ) – as it’s useless to pay more for something which needs only 10-20 minutes ( so no need to make it further lengthy and boring )

(☆) Don’t open fire / or start bombarding with you Questions. Yes time is precious but, so is to get your Burning Question’s Solution or advise.

(☆) Give the Psychic the required time ( to connect ) and hear him / her out.

(☆) Give about 5-10 Minutes for the psychic to elaborate or read for you and if you are still not able to find the connection ” ask for REFUND ” no need to be fed up or get hyper and leaving the chat in anger and then in the comment saying ” Please Refund ” ( you paid for something if you don’t want it, it’s simple ask for the money to be returned )

(☆) Be fair please it’s not good after having the whole reading and saying ” Sorry you were not able to connect and then leaving a bad review ” Because it’s a slap right on to the face of your own character.

(☆) If you like the reading , do comment … but, if you are having some confusions ask ( a true helper will give you more time to make you understand certain things – don’t leave while being confused )

(☆) It’s Online System no matter how much good and stable internet we are having – sometimes it disconnects. What to do now ? you paid for the reading but, got disconnected, it’s simple Join again ^ No need to be angered or frustrated by that ( it happens with everyone ) you are Human don’t act like a robot and it’s quite pointless to leave a ” Bad Review ” For being disconnected it’s not the Psychic’s fault. ( This is the most important one )

(☆) Sometimes The Truth is very harsh ( basically that what Every Psychic should tell rather than earning money out of you ) but, if someone is guiding to the right path accept it ( even though it’s very hard and you are getting furious ) but, at the end in the long run it’s for your own betterment

(☆) Be frank, the more you express the better we are able to access the situation as well as to do a reading for you ( if you are not feeling secure then you can give a try to someone else ) though our basic training includes ( making you comfortable and it should always be the top priority ) creating friendly environment and then reading is preferred :)

(☆) Having payment issues ? no worries tell the Psychic you will come again ( some other time )

(☆) Be fair with timing – if the Psychic is generous it doesn’t means you should take advantage of that yes 5-10 minutes extra is more than enough . Pay Regards for the time :)

(☆) Many Psychic prefer the Client to be ” Registered ” rather than ’ Unregistered ’ Ones if possible get registered and come ( it only takes about 1-2 minutes ) as we can also message you ( when ever we wish ) that would help you out :)

(☆) Not in mood to have a reading ? then why disturb the Psychic ? :(

^ Well thank you so much for reading it… I believe I have covered all the points but, if any left My Psychic friends can post it below :)

I’ll also work for my sweethearts – Clients – ( I know that you guys also expect things from Psychics ) So I’ll try to compose that later ♥

God Bless you all Love and Tight Hugs Take care ( always ) everyone