"It's life, It's love, It's You!"

over 8 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

The day the moment hits… And you know it, you know? The day your life changes forever… The day you realize more of you…

It’s like the shifting of realities, yet the world stands still. The slightest of changes and your mind slows the wheel… Do you see? Can you tell? Life is always just well…

You can deny it, but you noticed it… What do they call it, daja-view? It’s happening every moment, every second, it’s you… It’s your life, it’s shifting, it’s shifting, reality is shifting, is it nice or is it the knife?

They say reality reflects all that is you… Your core vibration that reality reflects back like glue… They say law of attraction, but what does that mean to you?

Is it all really out there? or is it in here?

The endless slaughter of the cattle of water… Wait what?

The emotions I say it’s inside you this day…

Does any of this make sense, or are you still putting up your fence?

Hahaha… I get it, but it’s not as difficult as you think… Looking into your eye without a blink…

Open your heart and let love in… Let love dive in, and be strong… Love all, all day long.. It’s never ending… When your best friend could be your enemy and your enemy your friend… It’s this world and the end, but the beginning of something new.. it’s all inside of you…

Wow, I say… Everything is beautiful today… The love in your heart, the beauty from the start… Open your eyes and you will see, that everything is always just as it should be…

Good morning, good evening, and good day to all… I love you always and forever… We are one… ;)

A little poem I wrote just a few mins ago for all of you…

over 8 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

Thank you… “enedina”... for taking it back to the top… ;)