Time

over 8 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

So many clients come in and seem to want an event to happen and goodness it better happen soon!

Connecting with your chosen psychic does not necessarily mean that will bring you all that you desire within the next 24 hours, one week or even one month.

Let me explain. Through the various individual methods that we employ we pick up images, vibrations and messages that give us a clearer understanding and ability to predict the kind of events occurring and heading your way. Perhaps you really hoping your man or woman will reconnect…but we also see that you are exactly where you need to be right now. So are they. That does not mean that something has absolutely ended. It just needs the wonderful ingredient of “time” to be added into the recipe. Why is “Time” such a difficult pill to swallow? Would you take $50 off me today or wait 2 months if I would give you $500? What if through the experience and acceptance of time, you could enjoy and be rewarded with an even more wonderful relationship. If you could just hold on and be busy in this very moment and let “time” play out, perhaps you could see. Sometimes you need to have faith, even blind faith. You are ultimately on your own path – this path that you chose so long ago, was never guaranteed to be a walk in the park. It was always meant for you to experience obstacles, issues, ups and downs. In between all that you experience life, you are alive. I also think that so many of us have the luxury of such worries. Some are not so lucky, they are literally fighting just to exist. It is all a matter of perspective. The faith I believe comes with an understanding that whilst we have free will, we are pushed via fate and destiny into scenarios and situations that test our resources. Who do you know that has experienced the near perfect relationship? Without issue or argument or problems?

Within all our paths we are to be tested over and over…Can we show forgiveness? Can we love? Can we have acceptance? Do we show gratitude? If they never come back to us can we ever love again? Right now perhaps you would say no, never…until that day via the ingredient of the passing of “time” when someone literally moves you, connects with you like your ex-partner never did. Then you will rejoice that they let you down and did a runner! Or perhaps it is actually your ex-partner returning, after the experience of more life lessons that they just had to endure to enrich themselves. I also want to add another point in here, yes we all wish to be loved and love someone – but in truth do we truly want to define ourself by the person we love? What about love and respect for ourselves. Sometimes the work has to be singular and internal.

Within this understand that all is possible; there are no fixed rules. Nothing is guaranteed. I have read for people that divorced and got remarried, I have read for long term married partners who suddenly find other new love interests after 50 year anniversaries.

So when I read for you, yes I will look at Time; that is one of my specialties (Study of Horology (The Study of Time), but that does not mean myself or any other reader can magic back a long gone ex-partner to materialise within the next one week or month. I will give you a clearer understanding of what the issues are, where they are in their own situation in relation to yours and look at resolutions to move forward. I will give you clarity and understanding if your Guides indicate you will indeed walk a path together again. Remember you can challenge this via the Power of Manifestation (that’s another article – and yes, indeed, you can have all that you seek!) But in the meantime do not approach Time as your enemy or a burden, but turn it around and embrace it as an opportunity and wonderful friend, to do things now for you, yourself today. This can only benefit you tomorrow and help you become all that you are supposed to become.

I remain always at Service. Be Blessed Count Marco

over 8 years ago
ily0902's photo

Ily (ily0902)

4 posts

Great article :)

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

:)

over 8 years ago

129 posts

Just to confirm that I am always available to look deeper in all matters regarding Timelines. But also remember the importance of being and working in the very “Present.” Yesterday has gone and does not exist. Tomorrow remains unwritten. So we must always respect and utilise this very “moment” Blessing to you all!

over 8 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

What a fab article Count Marco :)

over 8 years ago

129 posts

Thanks so my Maharanani, may all your “Time” be most Blessed! Count Marco

over 8 years ago

Wonderful Message!! Blessings Count Marco.

over 8 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Lovely article. And reminds me of something else someone stated, Time is like pinning water on a tree.

over 8 years ago

129 posts

Thanks so much! Remember being in the “present” is the true gift to yourself! Be Blessed!

over 8 years ago

129 posts

Just now finished and tested my new TimeLine Cards. Have been so delighted with the results as they are proving so very accurate. Please remember you need to stay open and in the “present” to effect your very future. It is created now this very moment.

Blessings

Count Marco

over 8 years ago

129 posts

STOP PRESS!

THE PLAYING CARDS OF TIME HAVE PROVED SO VERY ACCURATE AND PLEASING TO ONE AND ALL CLIENTS.

I SHALL NOW BE USING THEIR POWERS AND DIRECTION IN ALL READINGS!

Be Blessed!

Count Marco