Dreams have meaning.

over 8 years ago
psychichelena's photo

Psychic Helena Louis (psychichelena)

76 posts

Dreams have meaning every dream has a meaning and a purpose.

dreams can tell a lot about a person or an obstacle that may be standing in your way they can even give you a warning of whats to come.

depending on how interpretation is done. For instance (Water) water can have many meanings. If you see dirty water is represents sorrow and tears (sorrow will soon follow however it doesn’t necessary mean you will be the victim it can be a family member or someone close will experience some type of sorrow. However clean water someone standing in clean water can represent the word of god or you will be or need to share the word of god with someone around you.

seeing someone handing you money are money in general represents rumors or people talking about you. Seeings animals in a dream is a sign that you soon will encounter some type of problem with law enforcement. Judge,.lawyers,cops, etc specifically dogs but cats an other animals can be a sign so be warned that somethings is about to happened if you see dogs in your dreams.

There are many reasons why we have dreams spirit guides and angels Give us warnings even relatives who have past on can send us warnings to help us.

Dreams always have a meaning to help us or warn us i always keep a journal next to my bed so that i can remember what my dream where until i learned that the things we remember is what we need to find the meaning too. the reason is because what you remember is what has meaning the rest is just a stage that makes up the dreams so that in a way things will seem to fit together.

i hope that this was helpful if you have been struggling with your dreams trying to understand find someone that you trust and just try to be as specific in your description

Sending you all love and light and gods blessings

Psychic Helena louis