AUTHENTIC PSYCHICS, ACCURATE READINGS & HOW TO SPOT THEM

over 8 years ago
readings_with_nicole didn't upload a photo

Nicole Bowman (readings_with_nicole)

116 posts

Hello Bitwiners=) I felt led to write an article about authentic psychic readings & how to recognize them.

My prayer is that this article empower you and the information help to you continue creating the kind of life that you truly desire.

Enjoy=)

1. AUTHENTIC PSYCHICS DON’T REQUIRE MUCH INFORMATION FROM YOU: People who are genuinely psychic do not need background information about your life because they are tapped into spirit & already receiving information about your life. Sometimes, a psychic may require you to prepare a list of questions but that’s about it.

During a genuine reading the psychic should be doing most of the talking. A psychic may ask you if an impression they are getting makes sense to you or if you are changing jobs/ending a relationship/etc, but that question is based on psychic information they received earlier.

Sharing all your personal information actually compromises the integrity of the reading. That is also how fake psychics manipulate clients & tell them what they want to hear. If you have just lamented about a partner cheating on you an in-authentic psychic has all the information they need to create a fairy tale ending that may never actually happen.

It’s important to remember that a psychic reading is not a therapy session. While you may experiences moments of deep emotional healing most psychics are not trained therapists. If you really need to vent let the psychic know that but also allow them to give impressions first & then give you the space to vent out frustrations.

2. AUTHENTIC PSYCHICS MAY TELL YOU SOME THINGS YOU DON’T WANT TO HEAR: Gloria Steinem said it best “The truth will set you free but first it will piss you off!” This is very true of psychic sessions. Unfortunately, every relationship does not have a happy ending and every partner is not coming back. Sometimes, we don’t get the job, get the girl, or lose that extra ten pounds. Sometimes relationships really are over and we need to learn how to move past them.

I have had clients get very angry with me when I told them a relationship would not work out but I’ve also experienced some clients coming back later and thanking me for being honest with them. They were upset at the time but as things unfolded they understood that I was giving them a genuine reading and sharing the future prediction that I saw.

3. AUTHENTIC PSYCHICS GIVE YOU OPTIONS: This cycles back to my earlier post about in-authentic psychics and their lack of empowerment for clients. When I am giving a reading I often see the choices a client can make to improve their life and I tell them so. If I see a client in an unhealthy life pattern it is my duty as a psychic to be straight with them and explain how that pattern may be affecting their ability to create the life they want.

-For example, constantly dating people who only want to have sex with you is a pattern that needs to be broken if you want a committed partnership.

-Spending money when you are nervous, sad, or scared is a pattern that may cause financial instability and prevent you from buying that new home your desire.

-Not taking the time to build your website & build a clientele for your side business may keep you in a 9 to 5 job much longer than you really want to be there.

As you can see, these are all uncomfortable truths that we may need to face in order to improve our lives. Very little comes if we just sit back and wait. We have to put the time in first. Then, when the heavy lifting is done we can take a rest while the universe finishes up for us.

Remember, a psychic reading is not a cure all. It will not stop you from experiencing pain or absolve you from personal responsibility. An authentic reading is an honest look at your past, present, and future.

It will show you the triumphs, pit falls, and what you need to do to make life magic. It will not always be pretty but it will not always be unpleasant either. An authentic reading can be both bitter and sweet.

It is from our successes and our failures that we learn and grow.

ALWAYS

NICOLE

LIVE THE LIGHT