Thoughts For Today!

over 7 years ago

Nicely stated

over 7 years ago

Thank you LoveSized :)

Your welcome to add your own “Quotes” here

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

“Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.”

- Maya Angelou

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.

– Napoleon Hill

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

No longer forward nor behind I look in hope and fear; But grateful take the good I find, The best of now and here.

John G. Whittier

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

“Kindness is often mistaken for weakness, when in fact it is the opposite. Kindness comes from the wells of strength, confidence and humility.”

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

“Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.”

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

Life is so much brighter when we focus on what truly matters.

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

Look to be treated by others as you have treated others.

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

Focus only on solutions and never the problem in between ….

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

“The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.”

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

“Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.”

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

Just to remind people your welcome to add any of your quotes to this post :-)

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

Empty that cup called self – start again and you will be surprised at how things really do start to make sense!

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer!

Psychic Dino -

over 7 years ago

In daily life we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but gratefulness that makes us happy.

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

Our similarities bring us to a common ground; our differences allow us to be fascinated by each other.

over 7 years ago

“Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” —

Coco Chanel

Psychic Dino -

over 7 years ago

If you want to heal from the past, put your attention on your present moment experience …

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

“Helping others is a healing for our souls; especially someone who doesn’t have the means to ever repay you.”

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

“You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.”- Unknown

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

Never give up on something you really want. It’s difficult to wait, but more difficult to regret.

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

Just to say I wish you all a Happy And Peaceful Holiday Season …

here is to the year ahead! :)

Blessings Psychic Dino