Thoughts For Today!

over 8 years ago

“When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”

♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

Good things are going to happen. Have faith. Stay positive.

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

There is only one way to happiness, and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.

- Epictetus

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

“Just because something is easy to measure doesn’t mean it’s important.”

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

Learn to love yourself before others can do the same …

- Malakie Brood

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

You Can Never Cross The Ocean Unless You Have The Courage To Lose Sight Of The Shore!

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

“Keys to success… Research your idea, Plan for success, Expect success, & just plain do it! It amazes me how many people skip the last step! Practice being a “doer” and success will follow you every step of the way!”

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”

— Ralph Waldo Emerso

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

Why worry about something that has not happened yet – focus on what you can control and let the universe take care of the rest -

Zachares Johanna

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

“One who gains strength by overcoming obstacles possesses the only strength which can overcome adversity …. “

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

-

over 7 years ago

“Doing what’s expected of you can make you good, but it’s the time you spend going above and beyond what’s required that makes you great!”

—Josh S. Hinds

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

Can you do this ? Stop asking and doubting and just “DO” accept the reality that YOU CAN!

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

Life’s not about expecting, hoping and wishing, it’s about doing, being and becoming.

- The Universe

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up

- M Power

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

When we least expect it … and stop thinking on “it” thats when change comes …. always!

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

Focus on that which you can attain and not that which has already gone. It really is not worth it … YOU are worth more!

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

“They say a good love is one that sits you down, gives you a drink of water, and pats you on top of the head. But I say a good love is one that casts you into the wind, sets you ablaze, makes you burn through the skies and ignite the night like a phoenix; the kind that cuts you loose like a wildfire and you can’t stop running simply because you keep on burning everything that you touch! I say that’s a good love; one that burns and flies, and you run with it!”

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

“The person in life that you will always be with the most, is yourself. Because even when you are with others, you are still with yourself, too! When you wake up in the morning, you are with yourself, laying in bed at night you are with yourself, walking down the street in the sunlight you are with yourself.What kind of person do you want to walk down the street with?

What kind of person do you want to wake up in the morning with? What kind of person do you want to see at the end of the day before you fall asleep? Because that person is yourself, and it’s your responsibility to be that person you want to be with. I know I want to spend my life with a person who knows how to let things go, who’s not full of hate, who’s able to smile and be carefree. So that’s who I have to be.”

― C. JoyBell C

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

“We don’t have to be defined by the things we did or didn’t do in our past. Some people allow themselves to be controlled by regret. Maybe it’s a regret, maybe it’s not. It’s merely something that happened. Get over it.”

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere