Finding the reader for you

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

You would like to have a reading for guidance or clarity, and as you scour the pages of psychic readers confusion sets in. As you look through all of the claims, there comes a moment when you ask yourself “Who is the best for my money ?” I would like to shed some guidance today, on some things to look for in a reader prior to spending your hard earned money. 1) Look at the way that the profile is written…does it feel warm and inviting, or does it read like an ad from a used car salesman ? No offense to used car salesman, but we do live in the real world. I would encourage you to look for a reader that is well grounded. Common sense would dictate that the reader is experienced, with a high degree of maturity. 2) No… you do NOT have a hex on you. Please if someone tells you this, stop the reading immediately. Don’t be ashamed to just hang up and move on. Never pay extra to have a candle lit, a spell removed, or a hex lifted. Unfortunately, this is a ploy which plays on your fears. A reputable reader will never subject you to fear, but rather to empower you to be the best that you can be. 3) If you feel as though you are standing before a judgmental “parent”, stop the reading. One of the utmost signs of integrity in a reader is the ability to be open minded, and non-judgmental. It is not the readers job to cause you to feel ashamed, but rather to offer you guidance, wisdom and support on your journey. Our cards, and guides give us information, our personal belief system gives us the ability, or not…to be kind. 4) Look at those reviews ! A good reader will have many returning clients, and they will remain with that reader for weeks, months, and years. You will clearly see that a vast majority of reviews, will show that the reader’s predictions have been accurate. Look for consistency among the reviews, the reviews should carry the same theme and provide you with information on the reader’s personal style. 5) Longevity.. Good reader’s do not just disappear, and re-appear with a new name. A reputable reader will be very “transparent” in the community, since they have no reason to hide. If this is happening… a red flag should go up. 6) Who is asking the questions ? When you place a call to a reputable reader, you may be asked for the area of interest you are inquiring about, and the first name of the individuals involved. Although I do not, some readers do require a DOB but never should they need a last name or other personal information. Remember, they are connecting to your energy, not your personal database. 7) Following the reading, you should feel that your questions have been answered, specific information has been obtained without confusion. If you are confused, ask the reader to be more specific. You should also feel that you have a much more clear path, and guidance has been given to you. Always, you should have more clarity after the reading, than before the reading. Remember, this is what you paid for. 8) The energy connection: When you work with a reader, you should have their full attention. This is about you, paid for by you…and you deserve the best they can offer. The environment that they work in should be distraction free, quiet and provide a sense of calm for the ultimate connection. Personally, I have a home office which I use only for my work. When I go to the grocery store, or out to eat..I end my work for that time period. 9) Price: A high price does not in any way reflect the quality of the reader. You may consider this, a reader charging a high price, is able to work less hours ( this may not be a full time job for them ) They do fewer readings, at a higher cost. Typically, in my experience a full time reader will be affordable. We prefer to help as many people as possible, to offer guidance and support, not to ask you to spend your mortgage payment. A reputable reader wants your life to be better, and this includes being able to meet your household expenses. I hope that this information has been helpful to you. We have many wonderful readers available to you. I hope that you are blessed in your journey to find your best connection. Please don’t hesitate to email me, with any questions or concerns that you may have. Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Such common sense, such wisdom, PEOPLE READ AND LEARN X

over 9 years ago

A good read I agree with what you said Oracle! Very wise indeed!!!

over 8 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

Very well written dear. Blessings, Pariangel