Akashic Records by MediumDean

over 9 years ago
mediumdean's photo

Dejan G. David (mediumdean)

19 posts

My name is Dean. I have been working as an International Psychic / Medium and card reader for more than 15 years. You may also know me from working on TV and Radio as a Psychic / Medium and show presenter.

MY ABILITIES Many times in our life, the universe sends us a message; however we either do not understand or do not want to accept these messages. My abilities are a gift from God and it is my Karma to help people to find the best path in their life. When I was a young child my family saw that I was different, but since I was so young, they thought I was just playing games. I did not understand my abilities and did not practice using them until later in life. As I grew older, I started noticing that I was different than other people. I knew things and could read the cards with accuracy. At first I started doing card readings for my friends and my family. They kept telling me how accurate I was, that the things I was predicting were coming true just as I had told them. More people were coming to me for readings. I began to work on the TV as a Clairvoyant and Tarot Card reader. The more I used my abilities, the stronger they became. One day I quit using the cards to do readings and was able to rely only on Akasha. Akasha is like the library of souls. Everyone’s life is written in Akasha. Then came a time in my life where I was pronounced dead. I was brought back to life, but then pronounced dead again. After this, I found that I have the ability to communicate with people who have passed on.

READINGS When I do a reading, I will ask you for your name, date of birth (yyyy/mm/dd), gender and any questions you may have. Feel free to ask about your love life, financial concerns, work or if you are confused and need direction in your life. By knowing your date of birth, I can use Akasha. Your life in Akasha is like a book on a shelf in a vast library of knowledge. When you ask your question, I can go into the library and pull the book of your life. From there I can answer any question you may have. I can also let you know anything you may need to know. I may reference cards if I need to clarify anything in your life.

Akashic records: The Akashic Records (Akasha is a Sanskrit word meaning “sky”, “space” or “aether”) are said to be a collection of mystical knowledge that is stored in the aether; i.e. on a non-physical plane of existence. The concept is common in some New Age religious groups. The Akashic Records are said to have existed since the beginning of the planet. Just as we have various specialty libraries (e.g., medical, law), there are said to exist various Akashic Records (e.g., human, animal, plant, mineral, etc). Most writings refer to the Akashic Records in the area of human experience. The akashic record is like an immense photographic film, registering all the desires and earth experiences of our planet. The information you’ll find in an Akasha Reading is much more than a psychic reading, it is glimpse into your Souls path and destiny. We each have access to this information because we are each intimately connected to the Universe, yet sometimes the mind becomes very busy and blocks the connection to this infinite internal database. The Akasha is real. It is a subatomic energy field of quantum particles and waves of information which are found within everything and everyone in this Universe. It is the informational highway that connects all people and things.

The Akasha of energy is found within each situation you are in. Just stop and look within this experience. Go through and beneath your emotions and thoughts. Notice this consciousness that is here. We are all tightly woven into the Universal web of consciousness, this is the doorway into the Akashic records. When we tap into and open this subconscious connection, we can pull up specific information about any souls journey, in any place or time in history. Through your full birth name and birth date, each person Akasha information can be found. Your information comes through a certain special frequency of energy that is completely different and unique in vibration from anyone or anything in the Universe. It acts like a fingerprint which is embedded and encoded in into the Akasha, thus showing up as your personal Akashic Records. This is your soul’s “book of knowledge” or database of information containing the most important and vital information about your soul’s mission, purpose and journey in this lifetime. Our past is essential to realizing and understanding the life path we’re on right now.

Many Blessings

Dean