Too many readings: good or bad thing?

over 9 years ago
darkeyedraven2 didn't upload a photo

DarkeyedRaven (darkeyedraven2)

2 posts

Ok so I’m fairly new to this and after my first reading I was excited and thought hmm maybe this stuff is real and legit. So I decided to do another reading for comparison. Was also very good and seemed to coincide with the first reading. But then doubt sets in and I think let me try this again. The third reading was a little more detailed but overall the same. So then me being the skeptic I tend to overthink…maybe the whole “he’s confused, he comes forward but then pulls back but I see this is meant to be a long term relationship” is just something that is said by all to give hope. As I read other reviews I see that it’s a common statement made “he will make contact” “he thinks about you” “don’t contact him, he will contact you” and then predictions of contact are given and they don’t come to pass. So then there’s this cycle of getting readings to get comparison to find prediction accuracy. Then someone told me having too many readings in regards to the same topic is not beneficial and can alter or delay said predictions. Or can cause the other person in question to have bad energy in the situation. Is there any truth to any of this? I’m not here to speak ill of any of my advisors as hey all have been very kind and generous. I’m just curious as to how all this works.

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Too many readings: Become psychic dependency/addiction

Also causes chaos and confusion for you because everyone has different gifts and gets different pieces of information, symbols, or similar information.

The phrases you are saying above. Are because you all have human nature. Same life lessons. Different stories, but lessons to be learned.

Some relationships are meant to work out and others are not meant to be. It depends on the couple, the interaction, and cause and effect of reactions or responses in the relationship.

Energies do change and will change every two hours. So this all depends on what you choose to do and decide and the other person.

over 9 years ago
fragrantflower's photo

Sanosha (fragrantflower)

3 posts

Hi, I m an advisor and I do agree that having too many reading with different outcomes can be confusion but I can say that it it not bad to go to the psychics who are in tune with what u want from life.Having a goal in life doesn t hurt and hearing them affirm that you will get what you wish from life is a positive oiint. However, I believe in free will and personal choices of my clients and I guide them gently and respect their choices.