Higher Love

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

It’s very difficult when someone bashes you, gossips, rumormongers, and creates confusion, chaos, and destruction in your life.

It is a painful experience. The best thing you can do is cut yourself off from the toxic person. Toxic people are learning their own lessons in life and repeat the same mistakes over and over again until they’ve learned the lesson.

Pain and suffering is something we all face and most have been conditioned by society and generations of toxic abuse on all levels.

It’s hard to accept that some people have to be harmful in this world and cause pain and suffering. Acknowledge we are all healing.

We have no control over what these people do. We have no control over the toxic reality they choose to live in.

The only thing we can do is let go of the toxic person and cut ties and leave it behind. This is hard to do at times, and doesn’t seem fair.

The world is unfair and sure we’d like to see justice. Justice comes at times and other times it doesn’t.

While the emotions and feelings are of anger, you have to acknowledge that you are powerless over some things in the world. And no matter how tough you think you are, fighting a toxic person is just losing your personal power.

It’s just giving your personal power away by focusing on the injury and the person. The person doesn’t value you, celebrate, you or bring higher love into your life.

Love yourself enough to let go of the toxic person. Know you’re worth more than what they add to your life.

This may be painful to let go, when you let go and release the negative experience you can allow yourself to heal and choose a higher road of love.

Love will always find you if step out of the toxic places of this earth. You deserve people that appreciate the value and worth you contribute to the world.

First you have to embrace a higher love and love yourself. All you have to do is let go of negative person and move in a different direction.

over 9 years ago
mystic...kimmi's photo

Kimmi Lena (mystic...kimmi)

62 posts

Thank you for posting this ..I never had a problem letting go of toxic people in my life..And its hard for me to understand why it is so hard for some people to do..When you hold on to these people I feel you lose value in yourself

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Your welcome Kim…I used to have a hard time, but I haven’t the last four years as much. I think it’s just because some families are more toxic than others and they get conditioned to believe that toxic relationships are normal and healthy. And than as I have learned you find out it’s a whole different ball game to be in healthy relationships and than it becomes easier to let go.

That’s the thing there is no value in it, and has hard as it is to let go of some people, the toxic game just isn’t worth it in the end. The emotional attachments and mental attachments are hard for some people.