Communicate in a non-violent way

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Love is a positive vibe. We have to learn to communicate in non-violent ways. We have to be silent when we want to attack out of emotions and feelings.

While it’s natural to snap back at someone because you’re feeling hurt and angry, it never truly solves anything.

If we take all the negative thoughts, feelings, and emotions out of the equation, it makes it easier to talk things out in a calm manner.

Your partner isn’t your enemy. If you vent all your anger at them and think on the negative all day, of course, your relationship is going to go dead.

Your thinking negative thoughts, not seeing anything good in the person, and as long as you hold this perception, things won’t get any better.

We’re all imperfect. We won’t get bent out of shape,because of what they’re doing, but by the way we we perceive things. We make it about us.

We personalize it and it has nothing to do with us. It’s in the eye of the beholder. We can be the villain or the hero depending on what perception someone holds in front of us.

People have creative imaginations. We can make someone out to be the villain simply because they’re not reacting the way we choose for them to react. We may have the attitude, my way or the highway.

What is going on in their life? Their mindset, their belief system, and their perception of things.

Life can only get better if we take the steps to defuse the hostility.

It’s much easier to embrace each other’s faults and misunderstandings when we can see we are all human. We all fail. We all make mistakes. We are all a picture of imperfection. If you’re expecting perfection, you’re on the wrong planet.

We are growing and developing. We have a lot of inner personal development to do, to actually find the love we seek.

Love who you are. Find self-worth. Find confidence to put your best self on.

Instead, we have a tendency to put our worst self on. How do we expect someone to love us, if we’re always being negative and critical.

We can make pretty good faultfinders, judges, and critics. This is more conditional love than unconditional love.

When you have strong emotions and feelings, it’s better to just walk away than to participate in the drama.

If you’re creating drama, you need to ask, “Why?” I’m sure there is blaming coming soon. The first response is to play victim. The second is to say it’s his/her fault. We don’t want to take responsibility for the part we play. What are we doing to get the reaction we do? We do have a cause and effect every single day.

We have self-control. We make a deliberate choice how we solve problems, and react to the situation.

There is a solution to every problem. We just choose to focus on the problem, instead of seeking out the answer.

I know, that’s what you come here for. The only problem is, there’s more to it, than just asking a psychic.

You still have to learn your lessons in life, and seek out the answers by learning and growing. You still have to apply what you learn to obtain positive results.

If you don’t act than nothing happens. If you relate the same way as you always have, you never see things get better. Do things differently.

over 9 years ago

it is like you know me and I am in the principal’s office, lol.

over 9 years ago
piscesj didn't upload a photo

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

interesting reading thank you for the article