HI,this is sort of a second installment to an article I wrote

some months back. In that article I told of some basic ways to

NOT get cheated by a reader. I thought I would take it a little

farther here by looking at some profiles,and some forum

replies,and showing how these areas can help you avoid being

ripped off.

Profiles 1. Look at the picture…does it look like a real persons

picture or does it look like someone from Star magazine? Do

they claim 30 years of experience and only look about 20?

2.While some psychics are lovely or handsome,we are all just

regular folks. Does the reader you are thinking of using look

too much like a model or actress? Does the picture look fake

and posed? Is there even a picture of a human being ( I saw one

profile a while with a dogs picture,and while I like dogs a

lot,I doubt they give psychic readings…). Many scammers are

known to put pictures of beautiful women in their profile and

not even be female…this tends to be true especially among

middle eastern men for some reason. If there is no real picture

of a person at all,then I suggest avoiding them all together.

3. Look at the grammar in the profile. If it is poor and you

cant understand it,then don’t expect to understand them in a

reading either. Do they misspell simple words? Is the rhythm of

their typed words just not right? Many people put pictures up

of caucasians in order to fool someone into thinking they are

english speaking…again check out that picture.

4. Too much education…or claims thereof. I saw a profile

earlier today where the reader would have had to have been in

college for 25 years to have all the degrees and so forth they

claimed to have. Sorry but if you spent all that time in

college,you would know how to spell,you would’nt be working as

a psychic reader,and would be using all that education

somewhere else. Also look at where that education was

from…does it even sound like a real degree? Last I knew they

don’t give degrees for psychic ability…

5. Do they have some words in caps and some not? That usually

shows they didn’t write the profile and probably copied it from

somewhere else. Just a copy and paste profile,useless to you.

Sometimes you can find that out yourself by copying some of it

and pasting it to Google. You will be surprized what comes up

sometimes.

6. Claims of 100%, 99.9% or any other such nonsense in regards

to their accuracy. Even the best readers are more about 85%

accurate…after all we arent Gods. If a reader claims 100%

accuracy you need to run away from them at once because they

are not going to tell you anything of value.

7. Same thing with claims about spellwork..80-85% success rate

would be awesome,but NO ONE is 100% accurate in casting. And it

is NEVER instantly…people that say they can reunite someone

in 24 hours and so forth are just pulling you in with crazy

false promises. If it took a situation a while to go bad,then

doesnt it make sense it would take a while for it to get good

again?

8. If a reader asks that you send them a check or cash or

something by Western UNion,RUN away from them. These methods of

payment are just ways to get around paying Bitwine and to screw

you over.

9. NEVER contact a reader off the bitwine site. You are

uunprotected if you do and the reader is breaking their

agreement by asking you. Report people like this at once to

Bitwine using the contact button down at the bottom of the

screen.

10. READ the psychics bad feedback! Even if there isnt a lot of

it. It will give you a better feel of the reader and how they

wil treat you. A good reader would never say something smart

alecky back to a clients negative feedback. Nor would they

blame the client for the readers inability to connect. See if they are grammatically correct in their use of English or if they don’t seem to know English all that well.

That’s about it for now. Take these steps and the ones I Listed

previously and you should be able to avoid getting scammed and

ripped off. AT least you have narrowed the windows of

opportunity for the crooks and given yourself an edge.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I am bumping this up for the Holidays.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Robin I will help you bump it. So let others know the actually truth about. Cons.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

2048 posts

Thanks Jessica! :)

over 9 years ago
aambe's photo

Aambe (aambe)

63 posts

Robin 10 stars for these 10 points.. So true and incredible information. Hope everybody read this..

over 9 years ago
cydiva89 didn't upload a photo

cydiva89 (cydiva89)

36 posts

Thanks Robin for this article…I wish all clients could read this, I had wasted money on fake psychics from third world countries with poor english skills who gave me false hope and tried to sell me spells and other mumbo jumbo to change the outcome. I have noticed these people take down their profiles once their feedback goes downhill and then join as new advisors with fake pictures of white people, I wish bitwine could do something about this…

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

2048 posts

Cydiva,

If you find a reader who is doing this…changing their pictures and names once the feedback goes downhill…PLEASE report them to Jennifer@bitwine support. She is really good about taking the fakes and scammers off,but she has to hear from clients to know they are there.

Thanks for staying a Bitwine client even though you have had this happen.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello Robin, With all due respect the comment which implied that educated people do not perform spiritual work, has dismayed me. I have a BSN ( bachelor of science in nursing ) degree from Kent State University. I have spent many years running around the emergency room, and yet…here I am. I have been working full-time doing this. I find it sad that you feel only uneducated people would provide readings, and assist people spiritually. As far as people that don’t speak english well, being scams…this is another assumption on your part. I can think of no reason that someone from another country, with a different home language is better, or worse than I am. Acceptance of others is vital to all of our well-being.

Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Most psychics and healers I know all educate themselves on psychology, metaphysical, spiritual, and grow & develop. Perhaps, I was just lucky enough to be taught by one’s that didn’t say, be uneducated.

I suppose eastern philosophies are psychic because they don’t educate themselves and discipline themselves.

I agree every person in spiritual work across the board educates themselves in religion, metaphysics, spiritual teachings, etc.

I’m with you Starz4Lynn. The one’s that spend a lot of time trying to learn how the brain works, the mind, human nature, the soul, the spirit, the body, don’t waste there time, because they want to be scams. They spend time educating themselves, so they know what they’re talking about, and help others heal.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

2048 posts

Hmm…I think you have misunderstood what I was saying. I think many psychics are intelligent and educated, I have a business degree myself.

What I was referring to were people who claim to have masters degrees in love, PhDs in spell casting, and other such nonsense. Sorry if I didn’t make that clearer.

Regarding the ones who don’t speak English well…speaking English is a requirement of the site. If you speak some kind of pidgin English no one can understand, you are going to get bad reviews and make the site look bad. You sure shouldn’t win any points for it.

I never said anything about some one from another country being better or worse then any one else. People are people. But it is also because we are people and are flawed, and do things like scam clients…scammers don’t care about the clients,they don’t care about Bitwine and they don’t care about you. They are out for one thing and that’s money they con from others.

over 9 years ago
mystic...kimmi's photo

Kimmi Lena (mystic...kimmi)

62 posts

Robin agreed 100%%!!!

over 9 years ago

A PhD in spell casting? Is their degree from Hogwarts. I have a graduate degree but I have never listed it on any of my websites or profiles. I agree with Starz4Lynn that many of us are well educated and have worked in other professional careers, but I also agree with Robin that some people are pulling eggs out of kangaroos.

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

I agree with Lynn. In the united states where people come from all over the world some broken English is expected and even misspelled typo can come from the most educated. In the end everyone is allowed their own opinion ,what makes one client happy does not always work for everyone. I think a lot gets lost in translation and when we express opinions as if they were facts it turns into a big bowl of chicken gumbo. lol

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

OMG

over 8 years ago
psychic_tarot_expert's photo

Psychic Susan (psychic_tarot_expert)

117 posts

I agree 100% about everything posted here except about having a true picture of yourself. Some people were not blessed with beauty. lol myself among those!:) I think I would scare my clients away with a true photo!:)

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Beauty and vanity are the last things expected from a psychic reader, what is expected is honesty and clarity, hence putting your face to your profile, shows you are real, honest and not here because of your looks, maybe on a sex site looks attract callers, not on a psychic site,

After saying that many profile pictures on here have been taken from sex sites and model sites, you just have to right click a picture and search its origin!

Some women use male images, some men use female images, in their belief it will attract more callers.

over 8 years ago
psychic_tarot_expert's photo

Psychic Susan (psychic_tarot_expert)

117 posts

I feel the clients can sense when you are hiding and not being honest and don’t base these judgments by your profile picture. Those that are truly honest can put a pic up of anything and the clients will still come, because it is truth.

over 8 years ago
bluedragon's photo

2048 posts

I agree Susan.

over 8 years ago

Hi Robin

I reported one of the advisors here and she change profile picture and name twice claiming to be her husbands. I didnt received any emails back from jennifer

over 8 years ago
readings_with_nicole didn't upload a photo

Nicole Bowman (readings_with_nicole)

116 posts

I agree. It seems that the overall thing to look for is someone who is genuine, sincere, and good at what they do. I think the list of things Robin mentioned are nice checkpoints to have. If we’re coming across a site that has a number of those check points I would say it’s a red flag and perhaps we should be cautious about getting a reading with that psychic. However, there are always exceptions to the rule & we just have to trust ourselves.

over 8 years ago
bluedragon's photo

2048 posts

Christine, at the time of the post I didn’t know Jennifer was leaving the company. Sadly she has gone. I would really like to know who that reader was,and how she got away with posting her husbands picture for her account. Try re-sending your issue to Dori at Bitwine support,he should be able to help you.

over 8 years ago

Hi Robin, It’s liaha love_chat now it’s Jeremy Martin Gilstrap I don’t know how she got away with it either.

over 8 years ago
bluedragon's photo

2048 posts

Christine,I have reported this to Bitwine,but it would be good if you could do so as well. Send your email to support through the link at the bottom of the page please,and lets see if we cant get this scammer off of Bitty.

over 8 years ago

Hi Robin

Thank you for your help his or her account got deleted.

over 8 years ago
bluedragon's photo

2048 posts

Good,we don’t need readers running around ripping people off.