100% accurate,200% accurate,instant results....baloney!

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I have been doing psychic readings for 39 years, and have NEVER seen a reader who is 100% accurate…those are the ones who usually try and scam you one way or another. Recently saw a reader who claimed to be 200% accurate and I just had to laugh, since that’s impossible. Also, those who claim INSTANT RESULTS are full of it. Spells don’t work instantly…it took time for a situation to get messed up and it takes some time to get it repaired! No one can reunite lovers in minutes or hours …doesn’t work that way. That’s a sad scam people use to prey on people in their time of need and I think it’s one sorry way to treat someone. Look for readers who don’t make these kind of nonsense claims…look for readers with good ratings from clients, but also make sure you and the reader click. A personal connection can be more important then anything a psychic may write in their profile. I hope all you looking for readers will think about this and take it into consideration before you waste your money on someone with no real skills and who only wants to rip you off. Feel free to post here about your bad experiences with readers, and Bitwine may take notice and do something about this.

Blessings to you all! :)

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
brightskies0 didn't upload a photo

brightskies0

6 posts

A lot of people need to read this, especially those that are new to getting readings done. It could help them out a lot. Connections are definitely top notch. Without it, the reading would be foggy. At least that’s what I think.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

2048 posts

I hope everyone does read it, Brightskies. It could save them a lot of shattered dreams later.

over 9 years ago
piscesj didn't upload a photo

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

yes I agree there are some really good ones and I’ve been caught by one bad one who did exactly that and even requested refund and never got it…they took my money and run….but I know there are true ones and now a lot more careful when need a reading….I do look at comments and read descriptions and full page before and can tell if choose to if do connect. Thank you for your post it was interesting reading and glad you guys are noticing that as well as customers. ;-)

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

2048 posts

Pisces,

you might try contacting Jennifer@bitwinesupport on this maybe she can help you on that.

Blessings!

over 9 years ago

I am glad to see you championing the needy, Robin. I have often wished that I could hone my intuition enough to be of use to others, but my life’s work must be elsewhere. Money and need seem to repel each other :)

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

2048 posts

Thank you Pamela, I do my best to help others and to do the right things. And you are right about money and need, as the two are often in conflict. People think they need a lot of money when all they really need is some inner peace.

over 9 years ago

Bluedragon, I totally agree with your original post. You are spot on (: 100% accurate in your assessment. Life is not stagnant, it is so everchanging…how can a reader give a stagnant answer? Thanks for your honesty and wonderful post.

over 9 years ago
cyndia didn't upload a photo

Hey:) (cyndia)

45 posts

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Thank you for posting this. Some people are need to know. That no body can claim they are this or that. Because it’s not the full truth.

over 9 years ago
mystic...kimmi's photo

Kimmi Lena (mystic...kimmi)

62 posts

Robin long time no see, I remember you from the old days on another site..good to see you here~Peace

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

2048 posts

Good to see you too, Kim, hope you are liking bitwine as much as I am!

over 9 years ago
mystic...kimmi's photo

62 posts

Bitwine is pretty cool so far I like the fact that we get paid so soon..The other site we worked on is slow…commission is so high its insane..

over 9 years ago
advisorselin93's photo

selin (advisorselin93)

8 posts

i agree with you 200% lol

over 9 years ago

I agree 300% lol

over 9 years ago

wait..400%

over 9 years ago
mystic...kimmi's photo

62 posts

;)

over 9 years ago

:)

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

2048 posts

Hi Cyndia ,

To answer your question regarding psychic interference….being in the same ballpark doesn’t mean they were all on the same wave lengths. Some readers use a standard time frame for most everything (ever notice how some folks say it will be 3-4 weeks,for example), as their answer for most questions? They cant see the exact date so they have to approximate. Most readers approximate since rarely are we told ” Dick and Jane will get engaged on July 15th”....we might sense it going to be about mid-July, but we don’t get an exact date per se. I cant think of a time when I was shown the exact date, personally, but I do now it has happened….its just rare.

Your friend is better off to stick with a reliable psychic she is comfty with and not use so many readers, in any event.

Hope that helps some.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Hi Folks,

Loved this article – thanks Robin for putting it on.

Warmest Regards ESTHER

over 9 years ago

(:

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

This was a very good article Robin, one thing that I always caution my clients about, is that I am only able to predict events IF they follow the path they are on. Also, I have never gotten an exact date either, but more within a week or so, of the event. My time frame predictions also don’t “stop” at 3 or 6 months. I have predicted a year and more forward with accuracy ( the biggest problem, is most people do not want to think it may be so long ie: marriage, finishing school ) Also, I advise my clients that although they may obtain a particular outcome, does not mean that they can stop doing the work to obtain it, as that will also change the outcome. Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

2048 posts

Good advice Lynn.

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

I actually saw an adviser on here who claims to be even 400%. I just had to laugh since I knew it was a lie.

over 9 years ago

lol..400% hahahaha