Are you stuck in the past

over 9 years ago
psychiceva's photo

Love Expert Psychic Eva (psychiceva)

362 posts

Are you stuck in the past

Do you feel like your still stuck in your past. That your not able you go forword to the future. You feel like you keep repeting the same thing over and over.

Do you feel like your attreched to the same type of person when it comes to love. Your going through the same relationships over and over with diffrent people.

If you do feel this way you my be stuck in the past. But dont worry this does happen to alot of people out there your not alone.We all get stuck in are past at one time or another in are lifes.

Many people dont realize that we are all carry energys from other people we come in contact with. some times its good energy and some times its not but he all do carry other peoples energys. when it comes to love. in every relationship we have in life we will absorb some of there energy and then carry it with us through life and to the next relationship we have. This is why he get stuck in the past. This is why we are attrached to the same person over and over.

But not all is lost you can break this chain you just have to know how to.

There are a few ways you can if you would like to know how you can change your life today for the better and find your true love just message me or give me a call today. and i will elp you to move on to the future.