Tools yes, tools no part 3/3

over 9 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

Tools yes or tools not: what is better?

Both and neither, there is no infallibility at the concrete level, both methods can fail, who claims otherwise is deceiving himself and makes false information. Let’s pretend to be customers, we believe but we are not gullible and want something real, at least a minimum:

Who doesn’t use tools, know explain how get visions?

No. unless he/she takes LSD. He/she will be unable to explain it in most cases as can not explain why he/she’s able to see, unless he/she has studied anatomy. The point is that there are no scientific studies that can explain the phenomenon to 100%. There is a remote possibility of knowing the mechanics but they are remotes so is the possibility of completing a successful evocation. In most cases, the answer is: “a God’s gift” but this poses problems which we have already spoken and most of all, if there’s the interaction of a second element, is not anymore clairvoyance but divination and so the uses of tools is done. So for the moment it’s just air.

Who use tools can explain how can read past,present and future?

Yes in most cases they will respond that each archetype corresponds a specific meaning which must then be interpreted.

Well, then at least to start: tools yes VS tools no 1-0 After all we would like have business with someone who knows what he/she’s doing..

However, a vision does not need to be interpreted and then the two methods back in a draw, unfortunately a vision as the reading of the cards may be inadvertently induced by consultant with all the consequences. Furthermore, among those who claim to use an entity, few would know provide unequivocal evidence that the entity in question is positive rather than negative. The fact that could give good advices in fact means nothing.

Tools yes or tools not is a superficial and sterile debate that nevertheless when it’s argued with absent and unfounded contents, damage those who use tools because it spreads the false concept that does not use archetypes, automatically means better result, when it is completely false.

The future is not defined

Let’s be adult and mature, let us look in the mirror and admit that it would be nice that the future were already written, at this point I just need to contact a good psychic to cheat the future.

Unfortunately is not so and those who insist on saying that the future is written and therefore can not change if a psychic has provided a specific event, lies to himself shamelessly, and it does so as a matter of convenience, and again, is bad information.

Who undaunted continues to believe that a clairvoyant as such should be 100% foolproof lives in a fantasy world, popular beliefs, mystification, filmographies and of illusions that sooner or later will backfire if a prediction does not come true. This is not an exact science, as well as sometimes doctors fail a diagnose, so clairvoyants can fail predictions.

Every day in our lives we have proof that the future is not written, but we change it in the present, in fact they exist at the same time. Today I know that tomorrow I will go to the gym and I have a strong desire to do so, I’m so decided that the Clairvoyant has a vision of me going to the gym, but the next day I do not go, because I received a phone call that convinced me to do something else. Archetypes and visions, always show the most likely future, is not the final one and this is said and written about for centuries, then as they say, there is no worse deaf than those who do not want to hear.

Suppose we have the scientific means that we ensure that the psychic that we face have such qualities to be able to make predictions about our future. No matter, there is always the possibility he/she fails. ALWAYS.

To quote Jung, “We now know that all the laws of nature are nothing but the truth statistics, therefore, forced to admit exceptions”

What does this mean? that the world around us, acting in accordance with the schemes in which they interact untold amounts of external events which make it impossible to determine with certainty the outcome and between these events must be included also the consultant that even if unintentionally interfere with these processes. The result is then provided through a calculation of probabilities, the psychic so provides the most likely outcome, but not 100% sure because it simply not possible.