Tools yes, tools no part 1/3

over 9 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

Premise:

I had promised myself that I would never have written an article of this kind, but at some point I felt a duty to do so. Many externalize their thoughts and when they feel attacked defend themselves behind the phrase “that’s my opinion.” Certainly it’s your opinion, and everybody has the sacrosanct right to have one, it’s then up to him/her to decide if it right or wrong. If someone walking on the street started to say, “The sun is purple! the sun is purple!” sooner or later someone would feel compelled to inform him/her properly and tell him/her that the sun is not purple but turns slightly yellow when the light meets nitrogen or oxygen etc etc..

At that point, those who believe that the sun is purple has two choices, stop and think that maybe, even if is their opinion, is wrong, or continue undaunted on their way undaunted. The other one must consider whether to let that misinformation continue or to try to inform correctly.

I was born in Italy from a family of open-minded, my mother believed in a higher power as well as believed in spirits for a few years and she dabbled in spiritism in the city of Rome. She believed in the existence of angels, premonitions, but also to the presence of Sidhe/Faries (pixies, gnomes, etc.), in short a whole series of elements that together they could not get along with Christianity nor with any other religion. The same is true of my father, was a doctor, but even if a man of science shared the beliefs of my mother. I grew up more or less in the same way, I read the Bible, some pages of the Koran, Talmud, Torah and books of various mythologies and all without prejudice.

God and clairvoyance

Speaking of clairvoyance, I often read how this word is associated with God or the phrase “it’s a gift of God.” In these cases, I never know what God is talking about, let’s assume that we are talking about Christianity that is the largest religious group, followed by the Islamic. According to the Christian Church, the above statement is blasphemous and is also devoid of any rational basis, if one can speak of rationality in this particular context. Indeed I’m surprised that any believer in Jesus, God and Angels have never said anything all the time such statement has been written.

A Christian has no reason to use a clairvoyant for several reasons:

- The future for the Church has not already been written. We can not therefore profess Christian and then consult a clairvoyant, we can’t be clairvoyant and lean on the Christian God. - Clairvoyance held at the margins by the Church - For the Catholics fate does not exist, there is only providence. - The foresight or clairvoyance can not be a gift of the holy spirit, but it can be inspired by Satan. It follows that if you are clairvoyant Christians, for safety of the divine nature of your gift, you have to undergo to an audit by the Church.

If you are Christians who want to take advantage of consulting a clairvoyant, the only way you can be sure not to serve the evil one, is to ask the clairvoyant to undergo an audit by the Church. - Clairvoyance is reserved for saints, draw your own conclusions.

Finally, to place a conclusive stone because “God” and “clairvoyance” have nothing to do except when authorized and certified by the Church, I would quote these passages:

Dt 18, 10-14: “No one among you is to make his son or daughter pass through the fire, practice divination, tell fortunes, interpret omens, practice sorcery, cast spells, consult a medium or a familiar spirit, or inquire of the dead. Everyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord

Jer 29, 8-9: “Yes, this is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: “Do not let the prophets and diviners among you deceive you. Do not listen to the dreams you encourage them to have. They are prophesying lies to you in my name. I have not sent them,” declares the Lord.

Lv 19, 26b: “Do not turn to mediums or consult spiritists, or you will be defiled by them; I am Yahweh your God”

Lv 19, 31: “Do not turn to mediums or spiritists; do not seek them out to be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God”

Part 2/3

http://www.bitwine.com/forums/4-news-articles/topics/118251

Part 3/3

http://www.bitwine.com/forums/4-news-articles/topics/118261