Win over your Husband with Astrology

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Congratulation..! you are just married, you are dreaming your happy and success life with your husband. you are just entered in new world of marriage life you had many dream for your own world of happiness, you are confusing about your new life partner, what happen and how to live happy with him and how to make happy and satisfied to your husband ? How to get too love from him, but, don’t confuse about it.

First you enjoy with him too, because you are just married, and try to understand your husband slowly slowly, what is his favourite, hobby, his taste, his life style, his behaviour, dress style, talking style. you will find something new from his personality.

I am informing you particular hint to identify your husband personality for happy and healthy life from Astrology and planets, all planets lead different habit and style, if you want to won your husband heart for ever, you have understand few golden point of astrology and planets.

If your husband is very fast in work and aggressive and short tamper everywhere, you have to understand, that, his Mars is very strong in his horoscope, then don’t argument too with him, serve him chilly test food, keep clean your house, you will sure won his heart.

If your husband is very talkative and clever, and calculated minded, then, his Mercury will sure too strong in his horoscope, you have to start first any point of discussion, he will start, play with him Chess, discuss with him some account matter he will be happy with you.

If your husband has very fond of picture, perfume, song, then in his horoscope Venus will be strong, you have to music in the house when he is with you, propose him for picture or hotel for lunch or dinner, discuss with him fantastic talk about love, film heroine/hero style, he would like that.

If your husband is very devoted, wise, honest and good nature, in his horoscope Jupiter is sure strong, you have to be honest with him, take care him too, discuss with him about his progress of job or business, serve him sweet food, you will be happy with him.

If your husband is very serious nature, inner personality, sad, worried nature, then in his horoscope Saturn is very effective, you have to make serious talking with him, don’t keep alone him, support him slowly slowly, you will be happy with him.

If your husband is very moody nature, immediate exited, immediately happy/unhappy, then in his horoscope Moon is too effect him, moon make him very sensitive, you have to not too discuss when he is not in mood, discuss with him what he like, don’t be serious with him, serve tea/coffee him he will immediate happy, support him mentally with care.

over 9 years ago

190 posts

Friend…...Too thanks to all friend..for support and answer …...Achharya jaydev…

over 9 years ago

190 posts

Hello friends…thanks for your excellent support on my article…and all prediction and all review about my prediction….I respect…..Achharya Jaydev

over 9 years ago

190 posts

Hello friends I am very thankful about your amazing support on my article…...Achharya Jaydev

over 8 years ago

190 posts

Hello….friend too thanks for support for this article… Achharya Jaydev

over 8 years ago

190 posts

too thanks all my friends and readers who have support me…Achharya jaydev

over 8 years ago

190 posts

Hello friends ..I am too thankful for your support about my very successful and useful article…Achharya Jaydev

over 8 years ago

190 posts

Hello friends ..I am too thankful for your support about my very successful and useful article…Achharya Jaydev

over 8 years ago

190 posts

Thanks all my friend who have read and support my article

Achharya Jaydev

over 6 years ago

190 posts

thanks all reader