We all want it...we all seek it...

over 10 years ago

Love....love is something we all want…we crave it…we desire to have that special someone in our lives. We want love in our family and friendship relationships….but do we really understand “love”?

Love is not something we “fall” in to with someone.

Love is something that we have to nurture, allow it to grow, work at as individuals and as partners. We have to first know how to love ourselves before others can love us in return.

Most times all relationships (romance, family, friends) requires patience and patience, my friends, is not a virtue, it is a habit. One that is formed with practice.

So be patient with yourself, love yourself and soon you will find this is a “habit” that is easy to do, it will become a part of your everyday life and you will attract it to you, to your life and to your relationships.

Many Blessings, Love, Light and Peace! “Autumn”:http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/38889-autumn

this article is featured in the 2014 Valentines Day Newsletter

Mention the Newsletter and receive a 25% discounted rate off my block of time rates!

over 10 years ago
serenagrace didn't upload a photo

Serena Grace (serenagrace)

2 posts

Here, here! This is such a great posting. We all do indeed crave love, but so many people think that love is this effortless thing that just sort of “happens to you” as you say. Too many people have the misconception that if you fall in love, you’re somehow set.

You’re absolutely right: love is a garden that must be nurtured with time and energy.

However, it shouldn’t be ALL work. I feel like there are too many couples trying to make a bad connection work—or a flawed connection.

There’s definitely a balance in understanding when one is doing the necessary work to keep a good relationship going—or too much work to try to sustain a relationship that shouldn’t even be happening.

The difference? The feeling in the pit of your stomach that something isn’t right.