Get all you want in life: Change your focus!

over 10 years ago
psychicanniesue's photo

Annie Bell (psychicanniesue)

123 posts

Did you know that when you have a bad day and one little thing goes out of wack it causes a spirial effect? This means the day pretty much goes down hill from that point. But it doesnt have to. You can change the way events unfold in your life.

Say you go to see a old friend who is truly in a bad mood. That old friend lectures you about something they feel you did or didn't do that upsets them. So you get mad and leave and on your way home decide to fill the car up with gas. Only to find out once you get to pre-paid that you forgot your pocket book/wallet, so ,upset, you start back off for home hopeing you have enough gas and just when you get to a half mile from your house your tire blows!  What kind of day from hell is this?!?!

Walking into your house your love says ” Where the hell is the car and whats for dinner?”

( they had a bad day too and have an additude)

you have two choice ways to answer your love you could say:

1) " Omg babe you will not believe the day I have had," and laughing and with a smile on your face tell them what happened and then say ," lets do take out " as you give them a hug.

or you could say

2) " hey I have had one crappy day and I dont need to walk through this door and listen to you barking demands of me! make your own dame dinner!"

Most of you will pick that second choice by the way..

But with each bad or annoying event if you change your mind set and look at it through emotions of joy and gradatude you will find that the bad or unwanted events will actually happen less.

Change your focus and you change the chain of events to things you wish to happen.

The way you think causes a reaction in the world! Intenson is everything. Focus with your all and just decide what you want. The universe will follow your focus. and alwasy remember :

GREATNESS EXIST IN US ALL!