I need a free tarot reading because

over 10 years ago
mysti717 didn't upload a photo

mysti717

7 posts

I need a free tarot reading because I have lost my job and struggling to find a new one. I’ve gone on several interviews. One job in Jan gave me an offer, though low pay, while another just gave me a verbal offer with higher pay. I pursued the latter offer but they pulled out at the last minute due to ‘change in direction’ as they stated. My previous job I was laid off from, it was my dream job. I prayed for years to get that job. When I finally got it, it was under negative influences. I was just a ‘support’ person and there were fellow coworker who bullied me and took away all and any power I had. I wasnt even recognized by the rest of the staff and these other people took all the credit from me. I was invisible. It was a nightmare when it was supposed to be a dream job I prayed to get for years. My side was never heard nor was I even cared for.

I feel there are more evil forces who have come into this world lately. I need to know how to protect myself and stay on the right path for myself, to know how to lower this struggle, and to still hold a good career. I no longer have dream jobs or any dreams anymore. I need support in my career and myself as a person.

So I have questions about a job I interviewed for twice this month, will they give an offer to me soon? Will I receive any other offers? Will I be supported in my career in my next positions? How many times will I be unemployed in my life? Please offer me career guidance. I really need it. I am lost at this time. I pray to God all the time and thought my prayers were answered, but they all have been taken away from me. Please tell me why this is happening and how to fix it. How to never have it happen again. Please, I need a reading for this.